Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Wacky Weather

Well folks it is November 23rd and I am wearing flip flops to school. I never thought I would see the day where I wore sandals past the first little bit of October...and even that is stretching it. Ian would be ever so proud of me but that might be because he is a little insane and wears sandals during the winter too. I don't have much to say except for I am going into work to book off 2 Saturdays in a row, one for my psyc final exam and one for Jason and Karlene's wedding...I am preparing for a fight. I also need to book of the 19th...I am preparing my 1-2 Combo...I may need it

3 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Jason Your Car Guy said...

Thanks Meg!!! We Love you for it!

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Chrissy and Brian said...

Ahhh the 1-2 combo! I am so glad that you are using it! Let me know if you need some more practice with it. I can run you through an intense training program!
You are great, Sandals! You are meant to be Mrs. Burgess!

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Chrissy and Brian said...

Good luck Megs
Big B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home