Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Random Facts

I haven't posted in a long time and I don't really have anything to say and I have been giving everybody else such a hard time about not posting I thought I would really quickly.
  • I haven't worked for the past three days it has been brilliant
  • I know that I will be working like 7 days in a row starting tomorrow :(
  • I bought my bus ticket for my November trip for the Great White North
  • I went and got a refund of my bus ticket because they didn't give me the cheaper fare...I still don't think that I got enough back
  • I am really excited to go to GP...I haven't been there in almost a year
  • I am having a pretty day...they don't happen very often I am enjoying it
  • I am having lunch with Bobert today...looking forward to it
  • I have Fuel tonight...also looking forward to it
  • I am pumped for the Halloween parties that I will be attending...It will be a very long weekend

That is the quick update on my life pretty exciting huh? Sorry I can't give you any crazy customer stories but I would have had to have worked to do that :P

If you guys come to my page you can comment you know, don't worry no one will strike you down with lightening I promise!

5 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Ian McKenzie said...

Excited about going to GP??? Seriously???

Sorry Ian. :^)

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Chrissy and Brian said...

Parties? Plural? Wow.
see you tonight
xox

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger LefthandedSocks said...

I'll comment because you have left comments on my blog but I have never commented on yours. So here is your comment. See you tonight.

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Jason Your Car Guy said...

what extra parties, can I come to those extra parties? I promise to be a good Ass Pass.

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger RainbowBrite said...

See...you are all still alive...no lightening...yet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home