Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

On the bus

I was on the bus today and I sat y a man who was doing what I thought was his devotional or bible study. I thought "Well that's cool...props to the guy for having the guts to do on the bus" Then he started talking to himself...which weirded me out again I thought "Perhaps he is just repeating the verses or maybe even praying...which is cool...I guess...on a public bus it might be polite to do this in your head!" When I looked at the book he was reading I didn't recognize the name of the book...no Matthew, Luke, heck not even Deuteronomy. Then when he got ready to get off the bus he closed his book and it turned out to be the Book of Mormon. I wish I had a better end to the story like him screaming may God have mercy on your souls or something but I found it interesting...sometimes I forget that there are all different religions and they all have their own book of laws and rules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home