Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Hockey Happy

So last night was a great night...not only did I not work for the first time in what felt like forever but I got a phone call from Tom Lobb asking if we wanted to use his hockey tickets for the game that night. I took my Daddy (yes I am 20 and I still say Daddy) to the game and we had an awesome time. We had great seats and it turned out to be a really good game...even though they lost 5-1 Columbus sure put up a fight so it wasn't just a blow out because even though we score lots...it gets kind of boring . The only annoying thing was the two guys who sat beside us...My dad called him "Mac-T Jr." I am all for being into hockey but I don't want to hear about EVERY single stat on the stats sheet...I don't care who has a left handed shot or that this line has four right handed shooters so this person obviously couldn't have shot the puck because it was a left handed shot. After the game we went to Boston Pizza to talk. It was a great night and I got to have Daddy/Daughter bonding time which I think was the best part.

2 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger Chrissy and Brian said...

Hey Megs,
That sounds like an awesome night! Go Oil Go!!!!

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Jason Your Car Guy said...

That's cool. Even though parnets bug us sometimes, in rough times, they are always there no matter what. I had to learn that the hard way.

See U Saturday

J

Go Leafs Go

 

Post a Comment

<< Home