Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!

I hope that you are all having a great All Hallows Eve today.
Brian...I hope that you have a good first day at your new place of employment.
I had an awesome weekend, I went to a couple of different get togethers and had a good time at all. Some were different then others. I love to see what people are being for Halloween and the more creative the better. At my friend Alexis's party there was a guy who didn't think he could come till the last minute so he wore a white toque and a white garbage bag with assorted garbage attached to it and was White Trash...it was great. I want to commend everyone on the YG costumes this year...very very nice...although Jonah wins for the best costume with Benny coming in a very close second :D
I am so excited for work tonight because little kids come in all dressed up to trick or treat. I love little kids in costumes, I think it is one of the greatest things ever they are even more adorable then usual. Tonight at work will be great because we get to dress up to so I am quite excited even if I am the only person who does it is ok...because I will be the only person who didn't have to wear their uniform!


Ps. I hope you all noticed that you are alive and well after commenting on my blog. You were all spared by the lightening, I think that you should continue :P

5 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger Ben said...

What?!? Jonah beat me?!? He didn't even stay in his cotume for the whole evening... darn his cuteness!!!!!

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger LefthandedSocks said...

It really is all about the cuteness of Jonah. I mean Ben that was a sweet costume, but come on a little kid in a superhero costume with big fake muscles. You can't beat that.

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger BethJoy said...

haha, ben and steph you are funny! I'm sorry I made a cute kid, but no I'm not sorry, you guys love him!!

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger RainbowBrite said...

No Jonah pretty much ruled the whole evening...

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Chrissy and Brian said...

Megs... did you see the pic of Dog and his wife?
And I agree, jonah is cute. But Ben's costume was quite impressive

 

Post a Comment

<< Home