Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Monday, November 14, 2005

Fires, Fights and Buses

Hey all I am back from the Great White North. I had an awesome time I will fill you all in on all the stories later when I see you face to face. I can not think of a time that I have been happier in a while.
Have I ever mentioned that I am dating an amazing man? Well incase you have never heard me say that, he is amazing and I am so lucky to be dating him. I love to be able just to see him and hang out and do whatever we want. He is just so talented and generous but I'll stop gushing now
Has anyone seen the big beaver in Beaverlodge?...cuz I have...has anyone seen a 5- way stop?...because I have! I had so much fun this weekend and I love Ian's friends they always make me feel welcome and let me be part of their group. They don't treat me with velvet gloves just because I am the "girlfriend". We did bonfires, shopping, movies, bible study and youth group. I decided to be "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" and take on Kyle, Ibby, and Trent, if you ever decide that you think that you can take on 3 boys who are way bigger then you in a fight...don't you will probably lose but I gave them the "1-2 combo" which was dedicated to Christine Gallimore :D
I also bought the new Casting Crowns CD...it is amazing. I know some of you might be rolling your eyes going "DUH...Welcome to Obviousland...population everyone but Megan!" but seriously this is an amazing CD. I am not normal someone who listens to much Christian Music because I find some of it to be cheesy but "Lifesong" is an amazing CD...I will bring it to Fuel on Wednesday.
Hope you all had a great weekend.

1 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger Chrissy and Brian said...

YES! The 1-2 combo! I am glad you were able to put it to good use!
Glad you are home!
lil c

 

Post a Comment

<< Home