Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Thursday, October 20, 2005

I need

I stole this from Beth who stole it from Brett, who apparently stole it from Ian so here we go

  • Megan needs a theme song
  • Megan needs to work on her gun control
  • Megan needs help with at this point is in the area of ... (It's a mystery folks)
  • Megan needs solutions that simplify - not complicate her life
  • Megan needs a loving home
  • Megan needs an organ transplant
  • Megan needs lots of encouragement on the home front from parent
  • Megan needs 10 volunteers
  • Megan needs to learn how to receive the concessions and help others offer withoutdefensiveness
  • Megan needs coffee this early!

2 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Ian McKenzie said...

I'd call you a thief, but that gun control things got me a little scared. ;)

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger RainbowBrite said...

Lol...I got some good ones...personally I like the theme song one myself :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home