Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Up, up and away

Well folks, I am out of town to Grande Prairie for the next couple days and I just thought that I would wish you all a great rest of the week and weekend whether you are rodeo - ing or just sitting at home hanging out. I will be thinking of you all and I was hoping that maybe in you talks with the boss upstairs that you could wish me safe travels :D

Talk to you from The Great White North.

4 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger Chrissy and Brian said...

Have a great time Megs!
How did your exams go?

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger RainbowBrite said...

I am not 100% sure...sort of confident but still worried...I will hopefully know on Monday when I get back from school

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger BethJoy said...

I will miss you, have a great time, see you when you get home!

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Ben said...

Megs, are you back yet? How was it? Edmonton feels cold and emtpy without you... oh wait... that's just winter, stupid winter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home