Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Thursday, October 13, 2005

You can't hide beautiful...

I have fallen in love with this song. Whoever wrote it must have really been in love with the women they wrote it for. It is just amazing.

She says don't stare at me she's afraid that I might see those five extra pounds she talks about

Man, I don't know what she's talking about

She looks through magazines with every page she dreams of looking like somebody else I wish she wasn't so hard on herself

Then she falls asleep with just my T-shirt on, even when her hair's messed up and her makeup's gone

You can't hide beautiful, you can't hide wonderful

There's nothing that she has to do, it just comes natural, she makes it look easy, I love what she does to me, no way to disguise the way that she shines

You can't hide beautiful Oh no...

She can take a simple dress put it on and turn some heads

Man, every time she moves she gets me, she doesn't even know she's sexy

The way she think sometimes out of nowhere blows my mind

She makes me laugh and makes me dream I love the way she looks at things

A little piece of heaven God gave to this world

She might think she's just an ordinary girl

You can't hide beautiful Oh no...She makes it look easy I love what she does to me

No way to disguise the way that she shines

You can't hide beautiful Oh no

You can't hide beautiful...She's so beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home