Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Accidents and Random Thoughts

Have you ever looked an accident and wonder just how those two (or more) cars came to be in the position they did? That is sort of how I am feeling about my life...I dunnoam I supposed to be here or did I cross into the wrong lane and in danger of crashing at any minute. Ok well now that I have my sillyness out of the way. The accident I saw on the way to school inspired these thoughts.
Random thoughts to follow...
  • I am so excited to go to the game tonight...they say absense makes the heart grow fonder so the energy in "Rexall Place" (I still hate that name but I guess it is better then the Gaylord Entertainment Center) should be crazy.
  • I get to have lunch with Uncle Bob this afternoon. I am pumped we should have some good chats. He is like my second dad, he makes my day
  • Anyone who want to take my psychology 105 and sociology 100 midterms this friday are more then welcome too...all I need is a promise that you will do better then I would
  • I love my IPod and I am so glad that I finally get to use it. Thanks Ian
  • Speaking of my boyfriend. Even though I know the chance that you will read this I love you more then words can express. You have been my rock and I am eternally grateful for your love and support.
  • I love my friends and family. Those of you that I am so honoured to call that, please just rember that I will always be there for you...there isn't anything that you can't ask of me...well with a few exceptions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home