Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me



Wow... I am a 5th of a century today. I feel so old...but that is ok it's not like I am 30 or anything...like some people who shall remain nameless. That is crazy one more year and I can go anywhere and do anything...there is lots of stuff I wouldn't do but the important thing is that I will be able to do it. My favorite part of today is that my parents feel old because they have a daughter who is 20 years old. It's a bummer that my birthday feel on today because I won't be able to enjoy it with family and friends ebcause I have to go to work...I think I should wear a tag that says "It's my birthday, you have to be nice to me!" and then maybe they won't all be so cranky. Well I would just like to give a happy birthday wish to Anne Venebles even though she will probably not see it :D
I hope that you all have a good day

5 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger Ian McKenzie said...

Happy Birthday kiddo! Wait till you hit the 1/2 century mark. (Coming soon. For me, not you ;) )

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger pete said...

somebody got to my house from your house. ain't blogger cool.

happy birthday. like ian i'm nearing the half a century too. enjoy your third decade.

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger RainbowBrite said...

TrBrett you make a good point...I could still rent a car but they charge you massive extra insurance

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Chrissy and Brian said...

Happy Birthday Auntie Megs! We hope everyone was nice to you tonight at work.

Love,
Duke & Bear

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger Reverend Joyleaf said...

I agree with rico. 25. When Lori and I got married we went to Hawaii for our honeymoon. We were only 20. We couldn't rent a car. It sucked.

Happy Birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home