Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Bah Humbug

Seriously is it just me or do people turn off their nice switch the minute the thought of Christmas comes around. I hate to admit it but these are my least favorite 2 months of the year...I become bitter and jaded. I just have some advice to all the Christmas shoppers out there:

There are going to be line-ups and you are not the only person who is waiting in them, breathe and enjoy the music.
If the cashier makes a mistake don't not go to them and scream this will get you no where...they will get defensive and be less obliged to help you out.
Now that that is off my chest. How is everyone doing it has been a long time since my last post. Even thought I sent out emails to those who have had a birthday. Happy Birthday to: Auntie Fran, Jason, Bethany, and Kim.
I have rediscovered how much I hate the cold. Seriously, it is evil.

2 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger Ian McKenzie said...

You don't work in retail, do you???? ;)

We were in Sherwood Park Super Store last Friday when the power went out for half an hour. We were down near the front of the store and didn't hear anything in the way of grumbling or complaining. The roller-skating guys had flashlights and came around with chocolate chip cookies for all. Everyone just seemed to hang around and chat until the power returned.

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger RainbowBrite said...

Wow...I am impressed with those people...we had that happen a couple weeks ago but ours went out for like 3 hours. It is just Christmas that brings out the worst in some people

 

Post a Comment

<< Home