Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Shuswapapalooza

Well...I am back from the first part of my vacation and I had an awesome time. The weather was great for the most part. However I got eaten alive my mosquitoes. The first question I am gonna ask when I get to heaven is not "What is the meaning of life?" but "What were you thinking with the mosquitoes?"

I took some pictures while I was there but there is way to many to post on here so I will just post the good ones.




Alyson in the Playhouse at Fountain Tire

Group Picture in the Athabasca River

The moon from our campsite

Rainbow

Ian and I at the Mini Golf Course

Ian wading in the Athabasca River (Different Day)

2 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger Ben said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Ben said...

Megan! Update your blog! I have no idea what is going on in rainbow land and I am freakin out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home