Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Monday, April 24, 2006

You like me, you really like me...


I got my CONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE letter in the mail today from the U of A
I am quite excited I may have done a little dance around my house when I read the letter. This can not be confirmed nor denied.
This made my so far not so stellar day that much better.
I may not be pumped about switching schools but I am so excited that I got accepted and now my brain has a home in September!

GO ME!

7 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger Chrissy and Brian said...

CONGRATS MEGS!
We are so happy for you! YAY!

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Chrissy and Brian said...

CONGRATS MEGS!
We are so happy for you. YAY!

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger BethJoy said...

Congratulations!

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Peaches said...

Congrats, that is super exciting.
Renee

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger LefthandedSocks said...

That's awesome Megan! Good job. How many years do you have left? If it's three then we will both be graduating from Education at the same time.

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Kirst said...

Congrats Megan!
I think I would like to see your little dance sometime. Maybe next time we are in Edmonton you could make that happen.

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger RainbowBrite said...

SOrry that your comments took so long to show up...I must have clicked a weird thing...but thanks so much you guys :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home