Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

This is for Kirsten...

Kirsten left me a comment saying she missed my posts...so this ones for her.

I have fantastic news. Ian has a place to stay.

Steve and Sue R. have opened their home and invited him to stay with them in the fall. I am so grateful to them and I cannot thank them enough. I know that Ian is super excited to stay there. Thanks a bunch you guys.

I am so excited vacation is less then a month away. I am so excited I get to go camping with Ian and his friends from Grande Prairie and then I get to spend two weeks with Pentiction with my family. The month of July is going to fantastic. Going back to work and not having any money will not be however.

Finally,

THE OILERS WON TONIGHT!
I was dancing around my house like a crazy person. Chrissy and Brian prepare yourselves if #34 keeps playing the way he has been, that baby is going to have a permanent nickname :P

3 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Blogger Kirst said...

Thanks Megan. I've missed your posts lately. When will you be in Penticton? We are going for 2 weeks as well. That picture, is that you?

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger RainbowBrite said...

Yes it is me...I have pictures of me in all Ian's baseball hats with sports logo's on in so I carried on the tradition. We are in Pentiction from the 16th-29th

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Kirst said...

Nice we will be there at the same time. Well most of the same time. 8th-24th.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home