Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Sad Day in Rainbowland

Folks, it is a sad sad sad sad day in my life.
One of my potential future husbands is off the market.
Married to a skinny blonde with an accent...so really did I have a chance?

Keith Urban, my country singing, accent talking, gorgeous looking man was married in Austrailia on Sunday. I am sad.

Here is a picture of the couple on their special day


As long as she makes him happy I guess that I will be ok with this union.

Congratulations Keith and Nicole

PS. Ian now there one less competitor out there for my heart.

2 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Kirst said...

I hope you will be ok.
Any luck on the army shorts for
ian?

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger RainbowBrite said...

I try and I try but he will not wear them...he is stubborn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home