Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Friday, June 16, 2006

Rah-Rah


This post is for Ms. Sarah Lytle.



You have impressed me greatly over the past year.
I am so glad that you are a part of Fuel and as cheesy as this sounds it is great to see you growing in your walk with God.
You are funny, beautiful, and just a great person over all.
You are friendly to everyone you meet and you make everyone feel like they are welcome.
Thanks for being my Saskatoon buddy and hanging out with me during the weekend.
I am so glad that you are friends with my sister, you are such a great influence on her and I hope that you guys remain friends for a long time to come!

2 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, Blogger sarah said...

awe megan, thank yoouuu!
you are so awesome.
and i'm so glad that you were
my saskatoon buddy as well.'
& i'm glad that i've gotten to know
you over this past yearr.

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Ben said...

Woot! Huzzah for cousin Sarah!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home