Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Long Time...No Post

Well, perhaps I should post something. Since my life isn't that exciting perhaps I will post a little about my life.

I have been conditionally accepted to the University of Alberta...While I am 85% that my marks are high enough to get in (even get a scholarship hopefully). There is always that scary 15% that I won't.

I am working "full-time" and it sucks already...but what can you do? I need money and I don't want to pay rent so work it is. Waiting for my holidays to start.

My boyfriend was here this weekend. I am not sure what is behind his facsination with hats of all shapes and sizes but according to his mom he has had it since he was little.
Here are some of his latest styles:



Remember ladies...He is all mine :p

We also had Fuel this weekend and had 2 special guests. The first special guests were a choir from Kamloops. They were amazing and at the end of Fuel they did a praise and worship song...an oldie but it was really good. The second guest was Ron "Goldie" McClendon and he had a really great talk about putting God first. Here is a picture of Beth, Jonah and Goldie:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home