Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Count your blessings...


...name them one by one.



On my drive home tonight, I was thinking just how lucky I really am.

I truly have a blessed life.
I have amazing friends.
I have friends who I have known forever who know me inside and out. We have had fights, misunderstandings and even though we don't see each other as much anymore, I know they love me and that I love them.
I have friends who are newer and older. They accept me for who I am and never treat me as any less of a person or belittle my opinions just because I am younger. They amaze me and teach me so much. Thank you for opening my eyes about life, love, and faith and for "not interfering". Without you my life would not be the same

I have an amazing boyfriend.
He loves me for me. Ian has never once asked me to become a different person or change in anyway. My happiness is always at the top of his list and I know how incredibly lucky I am to have him. He is my best friend, my other half, and even though this sounds cheesy...He completes me. I can only hope that he knows how much I love him and that I would do anything for him.

I have an amazing family.
My family has always encouraged me and shown me that I can be whatever I want to be. They love me unconditonally and pick me up when I am down. My mother is a wonderful person who has shown me so much and I am proud to say that I am a mini version of her. Speaking of mini versions: Samatha you are a young woman now and I am so in awe of you and how you have grown. My dad is the strong silent type, always there when you need help and it is a relief to know that he is there.

In short, I have a wonderful life. There are tough times but with these people I know that I can make it through. Thank you all so much and I am so blessed that God has put you in my life to help me grow :D

2 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Blogger Chrissy and Brian said...

We love you too Megs. And we are so greatful that you are in our lives. Thank you for being a great friend!

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Kirst said...

Megan where are you? I miss your posts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home