Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Holy Hades



It is so hot. I never thought that on a beautiful day such as today that I would want to be at work but I was so grateful for air conditioning. It is like a sauna outside and it is making me want to go to on my vacation so bad. I can't wait to go swimming in the lake and doing all that great stuff.

In other news (still very important news): The Oilers play tonight and I am quite pumped about it :D Can we make it 4 wins in a row? We will find out tonight.




Go Oilers

1 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger Chrissy and Brian said...

I know! It was so hot today! I thought I was going to die at work.
Awww...remember when we took those pictures, good times!
Are you coming over to watch the game?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home