Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Monday, March 13, 2006

Spammers


This folks is my little sister Samantha (for those of you who didn't know)
She is the typical little sister...annoying at times but a super person none the less...and this blog is dedicated to her.

Spammers,

I know that you have had rough day but just remember that there are people who love you regardless of how many times you fight with them, what you look like, what you do or where you go. I am one of those people.
You are such an incredible person and it hurts me to see you upset. I am not going to go into the details of why you are upset on here but just remember that you have to go through a lot of frogs...to find that one special prince who you get to share you happiness with. Trust me ... I have had my share of frogs. (For those of you reading who are not my sister this isn't meant to be a dig at ANYONE!)
I am so lucky to have you as a little sister.
You are caring, you laugh at all my joke (regardless of how dumb they are), you are beautiful, you are wonderful person and you are a friend for life. I don't ever want you to let anyone make you think that you are any less of a person then you are. If there is ever a time that you doubt any of what I have written here then I want you to come see me and I will remind you just what an amazing person you are.
I know that as we grow up the fights will decrease and we will be there for each other (Think Mom and Auntie Shirley) and I just want to to remember that I love you ALWAYS...GOT IT!

3 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Blogger Ben said...

I was confused, I assume Spammers is a nickname... I thought at first you were talking about people who send spam, but that just didn't make sense. In any event, Samantha is one cool chick, she shouldn't feel bad about whatever it is she is feeling bad about. Her DDR skillz alone put her miles above most people on the cool-o-meter. Rock on Sam, Rock on!

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Chrissy and Brian said...

I love you too Sam!!! I will always be jealous of your suffocating skills! You are an amazing person! Don't ever forget that!
Chrissy
xoxox

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Chrissy and Brian said...

Man oh man, I am going to cry...people at work are gfoing to think I am crazy! I Love You too Sammy and if you need any muscle for anything I am hear for ya to kick anyone's butt!
Peace Out
Big B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home