Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Friday, March 17, 2006

Changes

Yesterday I had lunch with Andrew and I had a great time. We have both grown up so much and it makes my day that we can sit down and have a civil lunch together. I don't know if you read blogs Andrew but thanks for the company and conversation. I have changed so much in the past couple years whether people choose to believe so or not. I have matured and come to realize that some people are actually wonderful people who deserve my respect and others are two-faced and deserve none of my time and I am sad for those people that they cannot let go of issues from the past. Some people will not accept that I am not the same person I was when I was 16. I am my own person who can make her own decisions. I am not automatically going to dislike or like someone just because those around me don't. If you still choose not to like me then that is your loss. My wonderful friends, family and boyfriend have all opened my eyes to many things and I thank you for that and that you are there for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home