Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Monday, March 20, 2006

*Sigh*

Ladies and Gentlemen this is Alexandre Despatie


He is a Canadian diver and my little crush *le sigh*
He is just gorgeous and to top it off...I think (and I am not the only one) that he reminds me of the love of my life!


Anyways I am blogging about him because the Commenwealth Games is on this week and diving starts on Wednesday in Melbourne, Australia. I am pumped I think diving is amazing to watch.

Ps.
He looks fantastic in a speedo!

2 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger LefthandedSocks said...

Yeah, he's hot

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Kirst said...

How come were aren't part of your links? Next time I come looking I hope you will update. Nice Diver! He is nice to look at.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home