Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Friday, March 10, 2006

Just be here already...


Frick could August and September be further away?
I cannot wait for Ian to move here, I know that we will both be super busy with school and commitments but some how just knowing that he will be in the same city as me makes my day.
I cannot wait to be able to see him when I am upset and to be able to be there for him in person for any of his struggles.
It just sucks so bad to only be able to see him once a month (if that) and everytime I drive him to the bus depot it hurts that much more.
I think that September should be here NOW!

3 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Blogger Ian said...

Right now i think you smell but i love you and miss you too!

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Chrissy and Brian said...

man, comments like that get me every time!!!
We are looking forward to Burgess moving here too! It's going to be fun!
Big B

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Ben said...

WooHoo to Burg moving here! Maybe he can up my cool quotient by being in my social circle. I think I am getting less cool as I age so we need a fresh injection of cool into ye olde social circle to keep things level :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home