Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Who Knew?

So you know how little things can make your day...I had a couple of those today.

Firstly:
Bethany sent me a lovely email which made me feel tons better about StairScare 2006. Thanks Beth

Secondly:
I was walking home today and as I was walking I ran into Brandon, who is Samantha's boyfriend, and one of his friends. I said my "Hello's" and kept on walking. When Brandon got home he called my sister and told her a story that she thought was funny and then she passed the phone to me and Brandon proceeded to tell me this story:

As I walked up behind them Brandon's friend kept turning around and told Brandon that there was a hot girl behind them and that he thought that she was their age (They are 15). He kept going on and on and when I got closer, Brandon realized that it was me...he said "Hello" and his friend got all embarrassed and said "Crap...you know her"

I don't get called "Hot" or even "Good Looking" very often by people who are not Ian so it was a huge ego boost and made my day...Yep folks I may be old but I still got it :P

1 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Blogger BethJoy said...

That story is great! That's got to feel great, then Brandon can say "yeah, I'm dating that hot girl's younger sister, it runs in the family I guess!" :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home