Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Reading Week Rules


Well...Reading Week is drawing to an end and I have had a great week.
To start of my week Ian was in town and that always makes my day.
Guess what folks I COOKED and he is still ALIVE.
Teriakyi Chicken and Turtle Pie the night went great so I was happy.
Wednesday night was Reliant K.
After you got past the first two bands it was a great night.
The opening bands were HORRIBLE.
Plugging your ears managed to drown out some of the squealing.
Reliant K on the other hand was AMAZING
Ian's friends from the Great White North came down for the weekend and we spent most of our time at West Edmonton Mall doing assorted things. I had a great time with them and I hope they had fun.
Super Models

Shooting Guns

That's right folks...I can shoot a firearm


Riding the Rides



Bungee Jumping (ok...Just Kyle and Ian)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home