Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Monday, December 12, 2005

Two down...Two to go

Well folks, I just thought that I would give you a little update on my life since it has been a while since I posted last.
I have completed two exams of the four that I have to write and I am feeling cautiously confident about my performance on them. I don't think that I have I aced them all I am hoping for over 75% on the ones I have written so far: Peds 293 and Psyc 105. The big test will be on Thursday, my Math 160 exam...for those of you who don't know...I suck at math...I detest math and thought that I was going into an easy class...I was wrong. So keep you fringers crossed for me between 9-11 on Thursday morning.
In non - school related news, Saturday is shaping up to be the longest day ever but that is ok because I am pumped for every minute of it.
Ian's bus arrives at 6 in the AM
Then I am at work for 8 and there until 12
Then I go home and Ian and I practice, practice, practice
Then Jason and Karlene's Wedding
Ok so maybe it isn't the longest day ever but the being at the bus depot for 6 is making me sad...The things we do for love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home