Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Monday, December 05, 2005

Rant #2

Wow not only do I hate my professor but I also hate Roger's Mobility. In the month of November I didn't recieve a bill so when I called in on November 18th saying that my bill should be due soon and I haven't recieve it and and they replied..."You have a balance on -0.66 cents" I was suprised but thought nothing of it. Last week I finally recieved my bill for the month of October and it came to $46.79 saying that is was due December 17th. Today in the mail I recieve ANOTHER bill saying that I owe $46.79 IMMEDIATELY (not the 17th as stated in my last bill) and that on top of that I owe them $49.92 for the month of November due that's right folks 2 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS. I was not impressed and called customer service who transferred me to a wench in accounts payable who did absolutly nothing for me. I know you are all saying "Megan you should be nicer you work in retail"...she was a wench...I acted the way she did then I would have no problem with someone calling me a wench. Now I can pay the bill...money is not the issue but I dont' think that I should be penalized for their mistake. I mean who wants to spend $100 on something right before Christmas. I can think of more deserving cause or people that deserve my money rather then Rogers Wireless. So I called customer service again and got a nice man named Jonathon who actually listened to me and is crediting my my value pack for the next few months (that is my caller id, and text message package), which I better recieve because if I don't I might go postal. Wow, ever have a feeling like life is against you. If you have taken the time to read my rant I thank you and if not that is ok too but I need to get it off my chest.

2 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger Chrissy and Brian said...

Poor Megs...
When you are mad or sad, just think of being in Ryan's arms and everything will be better! or think of Ian...ok, I am going to stop before I get in trouble...
Have a great day
Big B

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Ben said...

At least you got them to give you something for your trouble. That is a huge accomplishment, especially from a phone company. You did some good complaining. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home