Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Monday, December 05, 2005

Have I ever mentioned...

How much I cannot stand my Psych professor? The man is just a horrible teacher. Friday he told us that we were having class this morning and that we were going to cover important things that would be on the exam taht we hadn't had time to cover. So I get to school and go down to my class and what do I see on the door a "Cancelled" sheet on the door. So now I am going to be missing out on things that I am supposed to know for the test that he is not going to take off the exam. I am sure he just decided that there was to much snow on the ground to grace us with his presence.
I am done ranting now.
I cannot wait for Ian to come down. I am so excited it feels like forever since the last time I saw him. I am not looking forward to being at the bus depot for 6 am but the things you do for the people you love :P
I am still riding high after Saturday night it was pretty amazing. I just want to thank Uncle Bob for inviting me, it was one of the best nights that I have had in a really long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home