Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Math = The Devil

Well folks, this day was coming, I knew that it would eventually, it was inevitable
The day that I bombed a major exam and boy did I ever. I had my Math 160 exam today, I knew that I wasn't going to ace it but I am dissapointed in my performance today. I am pretty sure that I have blown my GPA for this semester with this stupid exam too. Frick...At least I knew that I was going to suck at this class. When I went into this class I thought "Sweet, elementary math...This is going to be a cake walk" Or not this is math that Steph would understand but dumb old me...NEVER. I don't know why I am so bad at math...I just don't understand it and that explains why I suck at theory. I think I need opinion based work in order to excel. I want my English classes back :(

1 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger LefthandedSocks said...

Ah Megs, I know how you feel. I completely bombed my stat physics exam not 2 hours ago. I thought I knew what I was talking about, but the exam made it seem like I wasn't even in the class. So much for having a half decent GPA:( See, I'm so distraught that I'm not even refuiting your math=the devil statement.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home