Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Friday, September 30, 2005

Its been a while...

It certainly has been a while since I last posted. I just thought I would fill you in on some of the details of my life :D
  • I finally got a hold of the woman from Study Buddy and got myself a position. I am helping out in a Grade One classroom. Not quite what I was looking for but hey beggars can't be choosers right.
  • I have crazy tests next week but I have started studying...EARLY...which is a feat for me so I am quite proud and hopefully I won't be an insane mess Friday of next week
  • I am pumped it is less than a week till my birthday. The freaky thing only ten more years until I am as old as Keith.
  • Speaking of Keith...if you are reading this I saw you driving your truck this morning while I was on the bus was going to wave but you wouldn't have seen me anyways cursed tinted windows (Boooo...)
  • Finally, I am free tonight Friday Sept 30th and I think that if you guys are doing something you should give me a call :D

5 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger Chrissy and Brian said...

um... we invited you over, remember? Are you coming?
lil c

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Ian McKenzie said...

This is one seriously pink blog. Should be more "rainbow". ;)

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger Ian said...

wait..I'M free tonight..but i don't think you can come over seeing as its a 4 day drive..oh man! You started studying early? I need to learn some tricks from you then eh? Anyway..hope you're alright and who knows for sure maybe i WILL come visit sometime..iunno!

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Ian said...

threatening eh? You make it sound like a bad thing..why don't you come visit HERE? I'vebeen to edmonton TWICE since i moved..and you to Toronto..what what..NEVER? Thats right. I went there.

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger Ian said...

meh..i'm not the biggest fan of Michael Buble..its' an alright song..Home..Home..sounds familiar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home