Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

$1,383.65

Tonight was one of the best nights I have had at work in a long time.
"Megan had fun at work?" I know that is what you're thinking. It is true though, it was fantastic in fact...
Why was it that great? I stopped a lady from stealing $1383.65 worth of groceries. My store manager had me write a report and he is going to send it in to the powers that be. So hopefully that will equal big money for me.
PS.
Ok for all of those interested...I tackled her and threw her down on the ground and managed to wrestle her in to a full nelson.
Just kidding...all I did was ask her for her recepit sorry guys I wish I had drama for you but it was pretty routine...cept for hopefully the money

2 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Blogger Ian McKenzie said...

So??? Don't leave us hanging!!! How did you stop her: tackled her as she left the store, punched her while holding a roll of loonies in your fist, ran her down with a pallet jack? We need details. ;)

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Ian said...

I agree with my fellow Ian. I work in the customer service industry and in a situation such as that who do you thnk you are to tell us you stopped her and not HOW? I Wanna know HOW! Seey ou in a week or so!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home