Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Monday, January 30, 2006

Tag a roo

Ben tagged me so here I go
Jobs I have had:
Superstore Cashier (My one and only official job)
Four places I have lived:
Red Deer Alberta
Edmonton Alberta (that's it folks)
Four movies I can watch over and over:
School of Rock
The Little Mermaid
The Sound of Music
The Lizzie McGuire Movie
Four TV Shows I watch often:
7th Heaven
Cold Case
America's Next Top Model
The CSI's
Four Places I have vacationed
Pentiction BC
Los Angeles California
Grand Prairie
I have been other places just not for a "vacation"
Four of my favorite dishes
Honey Garlic BBQ'd chicken
Chicken Fingers
Beef Stroganoff Hamburger Helpers
Kraft Dinner
Soup
Four sites I visit daily
Ppl's blogs
Neopets.com
Hotmail.com
Four places I'd rather be right now
Disneyland/world
With Ian
Hanging out with Friends
Somewhere warm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home