Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Happy and Sad

So I haven't posted in like forever and I am sorry but I have been crazy busy with Christmas and all those good things. So I have been puppy sitting since Thursday and things have been going well but Ian has gone home and now I am bummed. It is sad really he probably has just left Spruce Grove and I am upset that he is gone. It doesn't help that I feel so guilty, I don't know why but this week has been full of mood swings and I feel terribly for the way I acted. Does anyone else have that happen? I dunno I know that I should go to bed but I am just so bummed out that I don't want to and to top it all off I have to spend tomorrow all alone it is going to be horrible but hey what can you do?

3 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger Ian McKenzie said...

Just how many of the "puppies" are you sitting? Just cuddle up to one of them; not as sweet as Ian, I suppose. :(

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Ben said...

Poor Megs.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger BethJoy said...

Hey I haven't posted in like forever too, I will get on it! Hey why didn't you call me??? Don't be alone! :(
I Love You
Bethany

 

Post a Comment

<< Home