Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Monday, September 19, 2005

Monopoly

This post is dedicated to Bethany and brought to you by The Rescuers. Beth, Chrissy and I spent Friday night watching Janelle get kicked off Big Brother 6 (Sad moment) and after Chrissy left Bethany and I spent sometime playing board games. One we happened to play was Disney Monopoly. We played and I bought as much as I could (I am kind of a hog) and one of them happened to be The Rescuers. That square was Bethany FAVORITE square and she enjoyed visiting it so much that she went there over and over again. The only problem was that she was staying in the penthouse of the castle I owned. Good game Bethany and I still remember that you beat me at Racko...Cursed Racko and I love you :D

1 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger BethJoy said...

Thanks, you're a sweetheart. I had a fun time playing monopoly and it's okay you kicked my ass, cause it was really fun. I don't play monopoly a lot, good times good times!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home