Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Monday, September 19, 2005

Disappointed

The Study Buddy program came to Grant MacEwan today to sign up those in the field of Education to help out in classrooms in their area. I was so pumped to do it this year. I had the time and am in a good place this semester to help out. I was so excited because I was trying to get into my old elementary school. Perfect, it is close to home and I know most of the teachers from when I was a student there myself. I can only help out in the afternoons though because I have school until 12:30 ish everyday. I went to talk to one of the teachers this afternoon about helping out in her class and she is my favorite teacher that I have ever had. She said that she wasn't going to need any help in the afternoon because she already had an aide and that her principal hadn't asked her if her class could be down on the list. I am bummed, I was so looking forward to learning from her there is nothing I can do I guess

3 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Chrissy and Brian said...

That sucks Megs. That woudl have been cool. Keep trying, you'll find a cool place to help out.
Big B

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger BethJoy said...

The right place will come into your path! Keep hunting.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger RainbowBrite said...

Hopefully I can still get in I will go after school tomorrow to ask...but if not maybe I will go to the catholic school that is sorta by my house

 

Post a Comment

<< Home