Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Decisions and Dilemmas

I hate having to make a decision. I am just not good at it. Just ask Ian I pawn every important and unimportant decision on to him. I hate dilemmas because it is a lose/lose situation. I am a diplomatic person and I try to work things out between people and I hate having people feel upset with me or like I have let them down. I have decision to make that even though it may seem minor to some people it is a big deal to me. I have been decideding ever since I found out the DYB is the same weekend as our first FUEL practice which one I felt that I needed to attend more. FUEL was obviously my first choice because I feel like I am truly an important piece to the puzzle at least vocally and DYB is important but I don't really feel that I am a crucial member because lets face it I suck at playing the cornet. Now regardless of what I choose I have let someone down. Some people would be ok with whatever I decide to do because they are cool like that and others have sent me back an email which makes me feel horrible. Man being a responsible adult sucks!

2 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Blogger Reverend Joyleaf said...

If I had to make the choice I would go to FUEL.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger RainbowBrite said...

Thanx Steve...that is what I chose

 

Post a Comment

<< Home