Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I know I suck at updating my blog lately but my life has been stupid busy.
Well, work is finally getting better. I am no longer frustrated and I actually have this weekend off and I didn't even have to book it off so I am happy.
My observation went well and I didn't cry or have my head explode so I see it as a positive.
Midterms are done for now...Finals are on the way give in a month or so.
Chrissy, I hope that Fernando comes soon! I tried to talk to it tonight but it didn't seem to work.
If you don't already know I love having Ian here. He makes me unbelievably happy. I was a little worried that he wouldn't like it here or that spending dramatically more time with each other would have us constantly cranky with each other. While I have had cranky moments, I can't think of a time when I have been more happy. Babe, if you are reading this...incase I don't say it enough...I love you. I hope that my actions speak louder then my words.

1 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger Kirst said...

Finally! We are going to edmonton this weekend. We are trying to hook up with everyone. Maybe tomorrow night depending on if everybody is at the hospital. Can't wait to see you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home