Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Musicals

I don't know about you but how great would life be if you spontaneously broke out in to song and dance?
No one would be angry for long. How could you when your tone deaf, rhythmically challenged next door neighbour started to tell you about their day by singing and dancing. People would be laughing all the time.
Nothing would be boring anymore either. You could be standing in a ridiculously long line up for say...your passport. In real life this wouldn't be exciting, in a musical, the whole line would actually be a chorus line! Everyone would have their own theme song. It would be FANTASTIC!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Blogger Ian McKenzie said...

Brian Venables and I tried that for awhile after watching Dream Girls. Apparently, not everyone appreciates it. ;)

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Peaches said...

You know I've thought the smae thing. I think it would be awesome if we all randomly broke into song.
Renee

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Kirst said...

I love musicals. Sometimes Taylor and I sing around the house and dance of course. Life would be so much happier I agree.

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Megan, I thought you said you didn't do drugs..?

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger RainbowBrite said...

I don't...there is no need to in my musical world :P

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger LefthandedSocks said...

it's like that Buffy The Vampire Slayer episode expect that people ended up catching on fire because they were dancing to fast and there was a deamon involved that thinks these things are funny. So hopefully it wouldn't be like that Buffy episode.

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger RainbowBrite said...

Ok without the fire...that is where I got my inspiration Steph!

Good old Buffy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home