Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

For those of you who still read this...



Well I am finally posting on here again. Life has just been so crazy that it gets hard to post. Not much down time. My semester is so much different this year. I actually am getting 8 hours of sleep which never happens. My classes start a lot later then they did last semester...There is a big difference between your class starting at 1 pm or 8 am when you are taking the bus to school! Midterms start on Thursday and I hope that I do well on them.

I went with Ian to his faculty's formal on Friday and not too toot my own horn but I think that I clean up pretty well...(a shout out to Caryn for doing my hair). I like getting dressed up and fancy...I don't get to do that nearly as often as I would like. I will post pictures when I get a chance.

Feel free to comment...they don't bite!

Ian has other ones that I want we just need to upload them!

5 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, Blogger Ian McKenzie said...

Some of us are hanging around waiting for you to post something. ;)

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Chrissy and Brian said...

This is my 4th time trying to comment... weird!
You do clean up well Megs, but you always look good!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Kirst said...

Keep the posts coming. Do you have any pictures from the evening? Is this your last year in school?

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger RainbowBrite said...

I do have the pictures I just need to upload them and get a couple from Ian

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Kirst said...

Very nice! Lookin' good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home