Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Less Stress?

I didn't think this would be possible but I am starting to feel less overwhelmed. I know this feeling will last for just a few short weeks but I am glad for the reprieve. I am done all of my group assignments as of 20 minutes ago and I have a few small papers to finish and hand it. Finals are coming up but I can start to stress about those later. Then we have the MAJOR STRESS...my student teaching. I am so excited about it but incredibly nervous as well. I am so scared that I can gonna finish it and have my mentor teacher tell me that maybe I wasn't cut out for teaching. I know the chance of this happening is slim to none...but I like to worry about things like that. I am lucky that I know so many teachers who can help me or give me some advice on what I am going through...Folks adulthood is almost here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home