Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Brittany Jayne Petersen


Tonight was the last night that I will see you for a long while and I just want you to know how important you are to me.
You are like a sister to me and even thought we have not spent as much time together in the last year, you are always in my heart and I will miss you so much.
Here are my wishes for you:
1. Happiness - I hope that you are happy in Halifax and know that you are always loved
2. Confidence - I wish you confidence in yourself!
3. Peace - I wish that you feel peace and tranquility while you are away from home
4. Safety - I wish that you are safe and healthy while you are gone and know that you are always in my prayers
You are such an amazing person and I never want you to forget that. I love you as a member of my family and you will always be in my heart! Never let anyone bring you down and I am only a phone call away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home