Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Monday, January 14, 2008

It's been a while....

Well folks here I am alive and well and about to enter one of the most stressful times in my life. I am currently in my last semester in school, and about to go into my APT (Advanced Professional Term), which is the make or break time for me if I want to become a teacher. I am nervous and excited to start and just as excited for it to be over. I know that doesn't make much sense but I just know how much work it is going to be.

In other news I am boring. I don't have much going on in my life other then school, work, friends and family. I am not engaged yet, although it seems like everyone else is, but that is ok because we both want to be done our schooling and have a solid foundation to build our life together on. I wish I could fast forward time tho :P That being said I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. We have been dating for 4 whole years. It doesn't seem like it has been that long. He even took me to Le Ronde, the revolving resturant for our anniversary. The food was SOOOOO GOOD, if I ever find my cord for my digital camera, I will make sure to upload the pictures of us looking all spiffy.

I don't really have much else to say so I will leave you all with some pictures that I should have uploaded a really long time ago! These are pictures from the trip that Ian and I took to Banff over the October long weekend. It was beautiful and we got to just relax and enjoy each other's company. We walked around town, did some hiking, horse back riding, went to the hot springs and even a little "Moutain" Climbing. I think my favorite thing we did was going horse backriding, I really enjoyed it even though Ian was in front of me and his horse had some serious digestive issues! The trip was a nice little birthday present to myself, one that I think we need to do more often. In these pictures you will see Bow Falls, Lake Moraine, Lake Lousie, Sulpher Mountain and us just hanging out downtown.






























2 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Kirst said...

You've got some really great pictures there. You guys look so happy together. Happpy 4 years. That's 1 too many p's. Oh well.

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger BethJoy said...

Great pics. Looks like you guys had a nice time. It is nice to get away like that, very refreshing!! I especially like the fragile area picture :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home