Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Mommy wow....

I'm a big girl now!

Today I bought my first car. I am almost 22 years old so it is probably about time. I bought a 2001 Sunfire. It is a black two doors, with brand new breaks and tires. It is quite cute but I am not sure how I feel about spending all of that money. I am pretty cheap so it came as quite a shock to my system.

I have named her Cele the Sunfire. Cele is short for Celebrity because my license plate starts with the letters LAX just like the airport in Los Angeles.

It is kind of scary though...It is a big step in the adult world. I don't know if I want to grow up just yet.

3 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger Kirst said...

Congrats Megs! That is awesome. What are you up to now? no more school right or is this your last year? I can't seem to keep track. Heck I can't seem to keep track of what I am doing sometimes. Are you going to post a picture of your new purchase?

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Chrissy and Brian said...

Yay for a car!

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger sarah said...

Oh thats so exciting!
I cant wait to go for a ride! Haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home