Rainbow Land

Forget the pot of gold...This is what you find at the end of the rainbow

Monday, July 30, 2007

Back to real life...but still dreaming of Zac Efron

Well I am back from holidays. I am not excited to be back at work but what can you do?

I had a great time, the beach was awesome...not quite the beach bunny I used to be. I can't be on there for 6 hours anymore...it knocks me out. I did manage to get some color and *GASP* tan lines. I burnt but not to bad so I am happy.



While we were there, the kids all went to a dinner and mini golf. We went to Vallarta's which is on the Okanagan Lake side. They have amazing food, so if you are one of the Penticton regulars and haven't been there you should definately check it out! Then we went to Loco Landing, where I came in 2nd place and won a FREE GAME. Watch out Brian, I am coming for you!



Sunday night my sister and I went to HAIRSPRAY! If you have read my blog before you know that I love all things music and I especially love musicals. It was a great movie. Fun and the music was great. I really believe that I was meant to be in a musical! If you want a fun, intelligent, musical, lighthearted movie, I suggest you go see this one. You get to see John Travolta in drag and the hottness that is Zac Efron!

I know that he looks like a baby...but he is just so pretty. Those eyes are amazing!

3 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger Kirst said...

I too love musicals. Can't wait to see it. Although I will be seeing Harry Potter first. Having kids sure puts a damper on going to movies. I wouldn't change things though.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger BethJoy said...

Glad you're home Megs, we missed you. We should get together before we go away to B.C in 12 DAYS!! Woo Hoo a break from my job before September craze starts again, with new kids and all.

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Looks like a baby? Maybe, but I'm 30 and I think he's hot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home